Crunchy Low Carb Perfect Protein Nachos
Crunchy Low Carb Perfect Protein NachosToday we made Nachos that are actually GOOD for you! They are high in protein, high in fiber, and so EASY to make! Did you think to be healthy you had to give up chips? Well, do we have a solution for you!
- 5 Nutracelle crepes
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, and other spices to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice crepes into triangles (like a pizza).
- Place on parchment paper in a single layer on a cookie sheet
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and other spices.
- Bake for 5 minutes, flip when edges start to darken, cook for 4-5 more minutes. Watch them closely, do not over-cook.
- Once cooled, enjoy with cow carb dip.
This recipe makes 5 servings,
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE: