Homemade Meaty Pasta Sauce
My family LOVES this Protein Pasta Sauce! It has high-protein and TONS of vegetables. Freeze it and use it when you need too!
- 1lb - 1+1/2lbs | Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup | Natural Nutralean
- 2 Cups | Low Sugar Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1.5 Cups | Grated Carrot & Zucchini
- To Taste | Orange, Red, & Green Peppers
- To Taste | Sliced Mushrooms & Diced White Onion
- Brown the meat.
- Add tomato sauce and meat to pot.
- Add Carrots & Zucchini.
- Add in peppers.
- Add in to taste ingredients.
- Simmer on Med/Low heat for 45-60 min, If the sauce is too dry, add more tomato sauce or diced tomatoes.
- Put the protein in when you're close to serving, it will thicken up nicely.
*NOTE | Don't put the protein in before, or you'll overcook it.
Recipe makes 10 servings
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING: