Chocolate Peppermint Protein Bark
Chocolate Peppermint Protein BarkPeppermint bark is typically high in sugar and super unhealthy for you, but it's a fan favourite during this season. So what did we do? We came up with an easy and delicious protein-packed no-bake version that will blow your mind!
You won't feel guilty snacking on this treat when you realize that it's SUGAR-FREE, too.
- 2 scoops Chocolate Nutralean
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbs cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free peppermint
- couple drops peppermint extract
- couple drops liquid stevia
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add a few drops of stevia and peppermint extract into coconut oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper and spread it out so it's fairly thin.
- Sprinkle sugar-free peppermint all over the top of the chocolate mixture.
- Place in freezer for 10-30 minutes. Then break into small pieces.
This recipe makes 1 pan or 12 pieces,
VALUES ON ONE PIECE: