Chocolate Mint Pudding
Remember opening your lunchbox as a child and seeing your parents put a pack of gooey chocolate pudding in for dessert? Ahhhhh, us too. We miss those days! That’s why we’ve created this healthier chocolate mint pudding for you to enjoy! Unlike the packaged pudding your parents put in your lunchbox, this one is vegan & uses just 5 ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen...
- 1 scoop NutraVegan Chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¾-1 cup milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp sunflower butter or coconut butter
- 1 Tsp peppermint extract
- Combine the protein powder, cocoa powder and milk in a bowl. Stir well until most lumps are fully removed. *We recommend starting with ¾ cup milk and adding more if necessary!*
- Add peppermint extract and the creamy sunflower butter OR melted coconut butter. Stir well.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately & enjoy!
This pudding makes the perfect snack or dessert and is easily customize-able! Top it with crushed cookies for a little crunch or maybe some whipped topping for a creamy treat.
When you’ve made it, let us know! We’d love to see your pictures and hear how you loved this nostalgic snack. Stay connected onFacebook,Instagram,Twitter or ourNutraTalk Support Group.