Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Pizza Crust
Skip the mess and make this super easy 3-Ingredient Mini Pizza recipe! Our recipe is even FASTER than delivery, no lie! This gluten-free, nut-free mini pizza crust recipe is keto, packed with protein, and is loaded with gut-healing fiber. What more could you want? Top it with your favourite toppings, and you're good to go! The whole family can make their own unique pizzas for pizza night! Plus, your kids will be MIND BLOWN when you show them that you can make pizza out of protein powder! Mom win! Be sure and watch the video right till the end! I will show you what happens when you don't use a spatula. -Haha ooopsie!
- While preheating your oven to 450, combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and separate your "dough" in two halves on the baking sheet.
- Spread each half of mixture into the shape you desire.
- Bake crusts at 450 for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove crusts and prepare them with your favourite sauce and toppings.
- Bake with toppings at 450 for 10 minutes.