PEANUT‐FREE, TREE NUT-FREE FACILITY – ALLERGEN AWARENESS POLICY
As a result of the increasing number of consumers that have food‐based allergies, Nutracelle has declared that our manufacturing facility is Peanut‐Free and Tree Nut-Free.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the FDA recognize that the most adverse reactions are caused by the following foods and their derivatives: peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts (filberts), macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts), sesame seeds, milk, eggs, fish, and crustaceans (crab, crayfish, lobster and shrimp) and shellfish (clams, mussels, oysters, scallops), soy, and wheat.
- All areas of Nutracelle's manufacturing facilities are Peanut‐Free and Tree Nut-Free including the lunchroom, the office, store, parlour, and any company vehicle. Absolutely zero products containing peanuts or tree nuts are permitted to enter our manufacturing facility at any time.
- Employees, contractors and visitors must not bring any products containing peanuts or tree nuts in their lunches. It is essential that if an employee goes out for lunch that they take every precaution possible to ensure that they do not bring even a trace amount of peanut or tree nut product back into our facility.
- All incoming trailers are inspected by the receiver prior to unloading for any potential allergen cross‐contamination of the product/ingredient and all observations will be documented in the Daily Receiving Log. Any concerns, a supervisor is contacted and shipment remains unloaded. The supervisor will contact production management immediately.
Nutracelle believes transparency is important. This is why we share detailed information about our allergen policy, including our natural flavourings:
While Nutralean does not have gluten, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish, sulphates or soy in our products or our ingredients. These allergens are not shared or used on our production lines with Nutralean products. Our policy for managing these allergens is:
- The following allergic products must be stored in a clearly identified and isolated area: (eggs, liquid eggs, or gluten). These items must not be stored above any non‐allergenic items.
- Clean up all spills immediately. When there is a spill involving eggs, liquid eggs, and/or gluten a supervisor must be notified immediately. An assessment must be made to determine the risk of other products being contaminated and a thorough cleaning of the area must be performed.
- To minimize the risk of allergens (eggs, liquid eggs, or gluten) being involved in cross‐contamination of other products, employees must wash their hands prior to commencing work, after each break and/or lunch and after handling any allergen-containing ingredients (eggs, liquid eggs, or gluten) or product.
All Nutralean products contain milk-derived ingredients (Whey) and there is natural strawberry flavour in Nutralean Prebiotic Protein Powder - Strawberry.
Company satisfaction policy
Nutracelle wants you to be 100% pleased with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-229-1207 within 30 days of purchase of your product, and we will work with you to refund or replace the product. For more details, visit: Nutracelle Love it Guarantee
Please return all product to 9 Myrtle Street, Stratford, PE C1B 1P4 Canada. If notifying us by email, you can expect a response to your email within 24 hours.