How to Naturally Boost Your Mood (New Product Alert)
There’s nothing like a hefty dose of stress to wreck your mood and turn a good day bad. You’re not alone — about one in three people experience extreme stress, while 77% of individuals feel enough stress that it impacts their health.
Stress isn’t always one of those things you can ignore and it will go away. And having better days aren’t always a matter of “choosing” to be happy. You can improve your mood faster when you use a combination of methods — here are some options you can integrate into your daily life to naturally boost your mood and lower your anxiety.
Add Movement to Your Day
Physical activity (even light activities like walking) releases endorphins, serotonin, and dopamine, the feel-good hormones that give you an automatic mood boost.
If stress is stealing your focus and keeping you rooted in place, start small to break out of the rut. It might be a walk to the mailbox or a loop around the grocery store, for example. The more you move, the more you’ll wantto move.
Fill In Nutritional Gaps with a Mood-Boosting Supplement
It’s no secret that you are what you eat. But nearly 10% of individuals have at least one nutritional deficiency, while many more simply aren’t getting the right nutrients on a daily basis.
Lacking certain nutrients can make your body less able to handle stress, allowing your mood to take a hit. To fill in known and unknown nutritional gaps, consider a natural supplement that’s formulated to boost your mood.
Why Take a Mood-Boosting Supplement?
Mood-boosting supplements contain key ingredients known for their positive effects on brain chemistry, specifically those that support neurotransmitter production. By increasing serotonin levels in the brain, these supplements can help alleviate symptoms of anxiety and boost overall happiness.
What to Look For in a Natural Supplement
Supplements are formulated to provide different benefits for different purposes. If your goal is to boost your mood and reduce stress and anxiety, look for the following ingredients:
- Niacin: Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is involved in the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in regulating mood and emotions. Serotonin contributes to feelings of happiness and contentment. Consuming foods rich in niacin or taking niacin supplements can enhance serotonin levels and promote an overall positive outlook.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, plays a crucial role in the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine, which are responsible for regulating our mood.
- Vitamin B12: Low levels of vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, can lead to symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, and even depression. Similar to other B vitamins, B12 contributes to the production of neurotransmitters that regulate your mood and emotions.
- Pantothenic Acid: Pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, converts carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into usable energy. It also plays a critical role in memory and learning processes, helping you improve your focus naturally.
- Magnesium: Magnesium deficiency can contribute to depression and anxiety. It supports the production of neurotransmitters, helping to balance and uplift your mood.
- Sodium: Sodium, really? Yes, it’s been criticized for its potential negative effects on health, but it also regulates serotonin levels and gives your body essential electrolytes, which can improve your energy levels and focus.
Introducing Nutracelle’s New Mood Boost Gummy
Nutracelle helps you kick stress to the curb with our Mood Boost, the latest in our gummy supplement lineup. We created these sugar-free Mood Boost gummies with proven ingredients to lower stress and anxiety and improve focus. Order yours now — better days are ahead!