INULIN & YOUR HEALTH
FIBER FROM THE CHICORY ROOT
Inulin is a soluble fiber that is loved by the good bacteria in our gut flora. Since our body cannot digest it, inulin has very little impact on blood sugar. A daily dose of the recommended intake of inulin promotes immune system function, supports the cardiovascular system, and enhances the absorption of minerals in the body.
1. Boosts Immune System
By feeding and enhancing bifidobacteria in the colon, inulin has been shown to stimulate the immune system and inhibit harmful pathogens in the intestine that could otherwise harm the gut mucosa.
- Studies also show that diets containing inulin reduce colon cancer risk
- Lowers triacylglycerol in the blood, reducing the risk of heart disease.
2. Improves Nutrient Absorption
Consuming enhances the absorption of calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron in the colon. By absorbing more calcium, inulin helps diminish the loss of bone tissue, aiding in the prevention of osteoporosis.
3. Increases Weight loss
Daily consumption of inulin reduces appetite, making weight loss easier! Inulin`s effect on the gut microbiota can help reduce obesity and increase weight loss.
- Inulin has a slightly sweet taste making it very useful as a sugar replacement.
- Inulin thickens and gels making it fantastic thickening agent and substitute for fat.
- Inulin swells in the digestive system, increasing the sensation of fullness.
4. Improves Digestion
Inulin increases the regularity and volume of stool, diminishing constipation and diarrhea.
- Inulin can help prevent relapses in c. difficile associated diarrhea.
- Diets containing inulin help reduce the risk of metabolic diseases by releasing amino acid chains in the gut and regulating digestion.
5. Benefits for Diabetics
Intake of inulin may help prevent diseases related to blood lipids and blood glucose.
- Inulin stablizes blood glucose levels, and especially in combination of proteins, can improve insulin sensitivity
- Diets containing inulin can help reduce triglyceride-rich lipoproteins which are a risk factor in diabetes.
The prebiotic fiber in Nutracelle can help repair your gut flora and improve your health.