If you get gas or bloating when you start:
Because most of us in North America don’t eat enough fiber (less than 14 grams a day, when we need 40-50 to lose weight!) our bodies are often unused to fiber. And because Nutracelle has 10 grams of prebiotic fiber in each serving, your gut flora will start to change rapidly.
For some people, this means you will produce more gas than normal. This is temporary! Once your body acclimates and creates the healthy gut bacteria needed for weight loss and increased nutrient absorption, you will notice the gassiness and bloat disappears,
Follow these rules to help your body get used to the higher fiber we all need!
- Start slowly! If you find you are uncomfortable; just have one scoop per day for the first week, then increase to 2, then to 3 when you feel ready.
- Remember that when you burn fat, your body produces acetone as a by-product, that you breathe out and get rid of by passing gas! So celebrate that gas! It means your gut flora is working!
- Make sure you cut out sugars and simple carbs. Some people don’t realize they are still consuming a lot of carbohydrates, so track what you are eating in MyFitness Pal, or with your Fitbit.
Drink extra fluids! And make sure you are mixing your shake with water or an unsweetened milk, such as coconut, almond or soy! Many people don’t realize cow’s milk has 13 grams of sugar per cup.
Give yourself some time! You didn’t gain all your weight in a week, and changing your life with Nutracelle is about creating a new, healthier lifestyle so you can still enjoy the foods you love, feel full and lose weight! Trust us! It’s worth it!
Positive Effects During The First Few Weeks:
- Fat Loss
- Clearer Skin
- Less craving for sugar/food
- Increased Energy
- More consistent energy
- More regular bowel movement
- Increased sense of well-being
- Elevated mood/less depression
- Better sleep
Negative Effects During The First Few Weeks:
(these symptoms usually pass after a day or two)
- More emotionally sensitive
- Sporadic sleep
- Body odor/bad breath
Sometimes feeling worse means you are actually getting better
These symptoms are called a “healing crisis” and usually only last 2–3 days after you start your Nutralean. It is common to experience these different symptoms while adjusting to protein and fiber. Our bodies clean from the inside out. Sometimes we take a step back before we take a leap forward in our health. Many times people experience no symptoms.