Vegan Chocolate Covered Raspberry Bites
These chocolate raspberry bites are a deliciously healthy treat to enjoy as a snack or for dessert! The combination of dark chocolate chunks and Chocolate NutraVegan makes for a rich chocolate flavor that’s not only low in sugar and plant-based, it is full of protein too! While these chocolate raspberry bites stay well in the fridge or freezer, we’re gonna guess they’ll be gone in no time!
- 1 pint fresh raspberries (washed & dried)
- 1 scoop ChocolateNutraVegan protein powder
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chunks
- 8 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners or spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a microwave safe bowl to melt vegan dark chocolate chunks + coconut oil. Microwave a few minutes at a time & stir every minute or so until mixture is smooth.
- Add in Chocolate NutraVegan protein powder & stir to combine before adding liquid sweetener & mixing.
- Drop a tsp of chocolate into each mini muffin tin and add 2-3 raspberries. Top with an additional drizzle of melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour until chocolate gets firm. Let stand at room temperature for a few minutes before carefully popping the bites out of the muffin tin with a knife.
- Keep chilled until serving, or freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months!
The raspberries in this recipe can easily be substituted for another one of your favorite berries, like blueberries, blackberries, or even bits of other cut up fruits! With the Chocolate NutraVegan added to the fruit, you’re making a yummy plant-based snack that’s full of antioxidants, protein, and prebiotic fiber.