Mint Chocolate Protein Shake
Mint chocolate chip ice cream is one of our favorite desserts. The nutrition facts and ingredients though? They’redefinitelynot our favorite! Our solution to this was making our own cool mint chocolate dessert -- with a healthy twist using ingredients that fuel our bodies and minds!
- ½ cup frozen spinach
- ½ cup chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter or sunflower butter
- 1 scoop NutraVegan Chocolate
- 1 handful of fresh mint or ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Taste and add additional mint or cocoa powder if desired!
- Enjoy! ♥
Once you’ve tried this thick, creamy protein shake for yourself, let us know what you think! We can guarantee you’ll love it even more than the bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream you used to indulge in! (But if you can't get enough of that mint chocolate chip ice cream, check out our healthy version here! *note - recipe is not vegan, but with a few easy tweaks and Chocolate NutraVegan, it can be!)