Famous for its high Vitamin C content, oranges are the world’s most popular fruit.Oranges are also a good source of fiber, B vitamins, vitamin A, calcium and potassium.
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Boosts your immune system and repairs damage in the body (Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants)
- Protects your cells from damage
- Helps your body make collagen, a protein that heals wounds and improves skin strength
- easier iron absorption
- Eye health: can help slow age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a leading cause of vision loss.
- Lowers cortisol levels (Stress hormone)