Chocolate lovers, we're bringing you a new favourite smoothie. This chocolatey, berry-burst smoothie is packed with flavor, prebiotic fiber from our Chocolate NutraVegan, and tons of healthy, plant-based protein to keep you feeling full and energized. Our Chocolate Berry Vegan Smoothie is perfect for those busy days... or the quiet ones. Truthfully: it's perfect for any day.
Why Chocolate NutraVegan makes this Smoothie EVEN better
When you're in the mood for a refreshing smoothie, you probably aren't considering if it's going to keep you full or not. Traditionally smoothies are pitched as a side, or even just as the drink for your meal. Thanks to the prebiotic fiber we chose specially for our unique allergen-friendly protein powders, our smoothies are the best of both worlds: truly delicious, and they're really filling. One of the most common comments we hear from our customers is, "I can't believe how full I feel!" - we're not making that up, check our reviews!
If you're new to prebiotic fiber, here's the gist of it:
- Prebiotic fiber works hard at removing your bad bacteria, while feeding your GOOD bacteria. Learn more about your gut here.
- Protein is the most-filling macronutrient, but unfortunately our bodies can only use so much of this protein before it's processed out by our digestion time.
- Prebiotic fiber slows down your body's digestion, giving you more time to put that protein to use. This is the magic that keeps you feeling full!
- As a side bonus, prebiotic fiber has also been known to reduce cravings.
What kind of protein is NutraVegan?
Mainly pea protein, but our NutraVegan is a blend of a few different body-fueling proteins. You can check our full ingredient list here, but here are a few of our favourites:
- Pea protein
- Brown rice protein
- Natural hemp heart protein
We're proud to use all plant-based ingredients that are truly gluten-free, peanut-free and tree nut-free. Being a safe, trustworthy option for families who suffer from allergies is the reason Nutracelle came to be. Learn more about our story here.