Glazed Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
These Glazed Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts are so yummy and easy-to-make!
- 1 Cup Chocolate Nutralean
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened peanut butter or peanut butter substitute
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Stevia 2 Medium Egg Whites
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Cups Granulated Splenda
- 1/4 Cup Corn Starch
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla Nutralean
- To Taste Water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix sweetener in with greek yogurt, then mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a zipper bag, cut the corner and pipe into a donut pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix all dry ingredients to a bowl.
- Add water and whisk until smooth, You want it to look milky.
- Then dip in shredded coconut, if desired.
- Let dry and enjoy!
Recipe makes 24 Donuts
Nutritional information for one donut: