Sugar Free Blueberry Nutmeg Protein Smoothie
Blueberries are an incredible “superfood” that are low in calories and high in nutrients. They are so tasty, that many people consider them their favourite fruit. This low-sugar, low-carb recipe will become your absolute favourite protein-packed full of nutrients shake!
- 1 Cup | Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup | Frozen or Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Cups | Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or Milk of Choice)
- 3 TBSP | Stevia
- 1/8 TSP | Nutmeg
- 1 TBSP | Vanilla Extract
- 3 Scoops | Vanilla Nutralean
- Pour frozen blueberries, yogurt, milk, stevia, vanilla, nutmeg, and Vanilla Nutralean into a blender.
- Blend until thick and smooth.
Recipe makes 4 servings
NUTRITIONAL VALUES FOR ONE: