Everyone loves an indulgent dessert every once in a while, right? Although this may be the case, our favorites tend to be filled with unnecessary sugar. What if we told you there are ways to bake and snack on all your sweet treatswithout the guilt? By adding our Nutracelle to recipes for your breakfasts, desserts, and decadent bites, you will be left feeling better and guilt-free by kicking those sugars!
Some pro-tips for cutting down on sugar in your daily life
- One way is by literally cutting your sugar intake in half. Cut back on the amount of sugar added to things that you drink and eat like cereals, oatmeal, pancakes and coffee. If you start by cutting it down by half the amount, you can gradually wean down more from there.
- Swap out the soda for something else. We all know water is the best, but sometimes you want something on the sweeter side. There are several drinks out there that can suffice your hankering for something sweet without the copious amount of sugar! All it takes is a little searching. Check out sparkling water, for example!
- Try out comparing food labels! With the amount of products out there to choose from, there are endless nutrition facts that make them all a little different. Be sure to choose the products with the lowest amount of added sugars. You can discover what is an added sugar by looking at the ingredients list.
- Incorporate more fruit! Rather than adding sugar or honey to your cereals and oatmeal, try fresh fruit!
- Try out extracts! There are several recipes that require cups of sugar when truly you don’t need all of it. Use extracts like vanilla, almond, orange or lemon to upgrade all your favorite treats.
Here are some guilt-free sweet treats you can indulge in with Nutracelle.
Let’s kick sugar out and welcome Nutracelle in!
Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 4 egg whites
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or other unsweetened milk)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup ground Flax or Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 2 scoopsChocolate Nutralean
- To taste sugar-free chocolate chips
- Blend wet ingredients together and pour into a bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Heat your pan and spray with coconut oil.
- Use a measuring cup to scoop the pancake batter into the pan.
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips to pancake once it's in the pan.
- Flip when the edges bubble.
- Let cook & enjoy!
*Pancakes do freeze well!
This recipe makes six servings.
Classic Raspberry Vanilla Protein Cheesecake
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp lemon zest or extract
- 3/4 cup granular stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix room temperature cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream, lemon extract, vanilla, and stevia together in a mixer stand until smooth
- Gently fold in fresh raspberries
- Pour over crust
- Bake for 20 mins
- Reduce temperature to 300
- Bake 25-28 mins
- Let cool and serve the next day
Recipe makes 12 pieces
We're real people, so we really get it
As you can see, here at Nutracelle we also have a sweet tooth. That’s why we created a product that provides you with the health benefits you look for in a powder as well as the flavor to suffice your cravings! This may be just three recipes, but if you clickhere you can find endless guilt free sweets to create in the kitchen.
When you make any of these recipes or create your own, be sure to show how much you love it with us onFacebook,Twitter,Instagram or in ourNutraTalk Support Group.