Double Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes.The International House of Pancakes (IHOP) has nothing on Protein Treats' Kitchen! These Chocolate Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes (CCCPP!) are a mouthwatering treat that will satisfy any chocolate cravings while providing your body the high-protein, low-carb diet it craves.
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 4 egg whites
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or other unsweetened milk)
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup ground Flax or Chia Seeds
- 3 tbs cocoa
- 2 scoops Chocolate Nutralean
- To taste sugar-free chocolate chips
- Blend wet ingredients together and pour into a bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Heat your pan and spray with coconut oil.
- Use a measuring cup to scoop the pancake batter into the pan.
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips to pancake once it's in the pan.
- Flip when the edges bubble.
- Let cook & enjoy!
*Pancakes do freeze well!
This recipe makes six servings,
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE PANCAKE: