These protein blondies just may turn out to be the best and easiest dessert you’ll ever make! Guilt-free blondies are a perfect treat for you and your family any day of the week. Serve with protein ice cream for the perfect end to an evening or a well-deserved treat!
- 1 cup Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk (coconut, almond, or soy)
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup stevia
- 1/4 cup unsweetened or sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy.
- Add softened butter and liquid (melted coconut oil)
- Beat in coconut flour, Nutralean, and all other ingredients just until smooth.
- Spray pan or line with parchment paper.
- Cook at 350 degres for 20-25 minutes and enjoy.
Recipe makes 24 servings
Nutritional information for one: