Stuffed Grilled Zucchini
Zucchini is so versatile - it’s mild flavour, high fiber and low calorie count makes it the perfect veggie for healthy recipes.
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2 inch spears
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tarragon vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 Tsp each salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup (or more) shredded dry pack feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Natural Nutralean
- Toss zucchini strips with 1 tbsp oil.
- For stuffing- In a serving dish whisk 2 tbsp oil, vinegar, dill, green onion, Nutralean, salt & pepper until blended.
- BBQ METHOD: Meanwhile grill your zucchini directly on grill for approximately. 8-10 minutes or until tender. Add stuffng and grill another 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- OVEN METHOD: Bake zucchini strips at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Add stuffng and broil another 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.