Caramel Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
These Caramel Wowbutter bites are the perfect snack for on-the-road, or at home! Each yummy bite is packed with Nutralean's 100% all-natural whey protein powder, prebiotic fiber from the acacia tree, and deliciousness.
Melanie made hers with Wowbutter, a nut-free alternative, but you can make yours with peanut butter, or even almond butter! The choices are endless, thanks to Nutralean. These nutritional powerhouse bites are nut-free, gluten-free, and free of artificial sugars and flavours! They couldn't be healthier! Your whole family can enjoy them or you can keep them all to yourself, we'll leave that choice up to you! Bonus: They freeze PERFECTLY for meal prep!
- 2 scoops Salted Caramel Nutralean
- 1/2 cup soy nut butter (melted)
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- OPTIONAL- stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- OPTIONAL- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut flour and Salted Caramel Nutralean.
- Add melted soy nut butter until evenly mixed. If the mixture feels too dry to hold shape, add melted coconut oil.
- Mix in chocolate chips if they are being used.
- Roll mixture into balls and enjoy!
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on contests, promotions, recipes, transformations and more! ♥
Join the family: