VEGAN: Coconut Matcha Protein Bites
Introducing your new favorite energizing snack: coconut matcha protein bites!
We’ve combined the natural energy source from green tea leaves (matcha powder) with our NutraVegan protein powder and a dash of sweetener to create the perfect on-the-go bites! Use either the chocolate or vanilla NutraVegan protein powder -- maybe even make a batch of these bites using each flavor!
When they’re stored in the refrigerator, they’ll last up to a week-- talk about a great snack all week long!
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 scoop NutraVegan Protein powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or 4-5 drops of liquid stevia (if using stevia, add water to increase liquid consistency!)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut flakes unsweetened or shredded
- Add all ingredients to food processor
- Pulse until well combined
- Form balls and store in fridge covered for 1-2 hours before eating
- Refrigerate for up to 1 week
After you’ve made these energizing, delicious, vegan treats, let us know!