Chewy Chocolate Chip Protein CookiesThese are SO good and easy to make! I created these for my kids, as my youngest has a severe nut allergy, and of course I want high protein, sugar-free treats for my family!
- 1 Cup Stevia
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/4 Cup Softened Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Power
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Two Squares of Baking Chocolate ( chopped )
- Mix wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients and then stir into wet ingredients.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Makes 24 cookies.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER COOKIE