Chocolate Fruit Dip
Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients that can positively affect your health. In a 9 year Swedish study of more than 31,000 women, those who ate one or two servings of dark chocolate each week cut their risk for heart failure by as much as a third. Another big, long-term study in Germany this year found that about a square of dark chocolate a day lowered blood pressure and reduced risk of heart attack and stroke by 39 percent. Most of the credit goes to flavonoids, antioxidant compounds that increase the flexibility of veins and arteries.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Chocolate Nutralean
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup stevia or sweetener
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; chill, if desired for one hour or more.
- Keeps in the fridge for several days.
- Serve with fruit and enjoy on its own as a pudding treat.
Recipe makes 12 servings
Nutritional information for one serving