Double Chocolate Fudge Protein Cookies
Chocolatey, decadent cookies that are low-carb and keto friendly? Don't worry, you're not dreaming. Protein Treats by Nutracelle knows exactly what you need to curb those sweet cravings. Forget store-bought cookies and whip up a batch of these insanely yummy, super easy-to-make cookies for yourself and the whole family. That is, of course, if you feel like sharing. These high-protein, high-fiber, low-sugar cookies are the perfect pairing with your Nutracelle lifestyle and will keep you full for hours while helping you lose weight fast.
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Nutralean
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups granular stevia
- 3/4 cups + 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Mix wet ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 10 - 12 minutes at 350.
Recipe makes 24 cookies
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE PROTEIN COOKIE: