Low Carb Protein Coconut Macaroons (any-flavour)
Who doesn't love easy sugar-free, nut-free, gluten-free, high-fiber, protein treats? My husband asks me to bake these awesome treats all of the time and my children love taking them to school! Make them original or follow the video to make them a little more special.
You can always change them up with different sugar free flavours.
- 1/2 Cup | Vanilla Nutralean
- 1+1/2 Cup | Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup | Egg Whites
- Sugar-free flavour of choice ( optional )
- Preheat oven to 300
- Mix dry ingredients
- Add egg whites and flavour if your using any.
- Mix well
- Line pan with parchment paper and scoop batter onto the pan
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let macaroons cool
Recipe makes 48 macaroons