High Protein Creamy Chicken SoupThis delicious high protein low carb creamy chicken soup is perfect for those cold winter nights and those dreaded sick days. It will have you feeling like yourself in no time with all the healthy veggies and none of the extra carbs. a comfort food classic is reborn.
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced carrot
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Natural Nutralean
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 2 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- 1/2 head cauliflower chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chia seeds soaked overnight (optional)
- 1-2 tsp salt or to taste
- In a large soup, kettle saute the onion, garlic, celery, and carrot in butter until almost tender.
- Stir together the bouillon, pepper, dry parsley, paprika, xanthan gum and Nutralean.
- Add seasoning mixture and mix well.
- Add cauliflower, chia, and broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer at low heat stirring occasionally for 20 min.
- Stir in the cream, chicken and fresh parsley.
- Simmer until everything is tender and fully heated.
The recipe makes 10 servings
Nutritional information for one: