Creamy Low Carb Guacamole
Avocado contains more potassium than bananas. Loaded with fiber, avocado can even lower your cholesterol and triglycerides. Studies have even shown that eating avocado makes you feel more full, so you eat less during the day. The problem is that most dip recipes call for refined vegetable oil, flour, cornstarch, and other fattening ingredients. That's why I'm so happy to share my own version! It's gluten-free, low in carbs, and super easy to make. Not to mention its high protein content!
This healthy and easy guacamole is ready in minutes and requires no cooking. The ingredients are light and healthy, offering a lot of nutrition per serving.
- avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro 2 roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- diced 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix in onion, Nutralean, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or more for best flavour, or serve immediately.
This recipe makes 10 servings,
Nutritional information for one