Holiday Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Holiday Chocolate Peanut Butter BallsThese Christmas Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are so delicious and easy-to-make, we've thought about leaving them and our Protein Egg Nog out for Santa this year!
*Note: At 48-52 seconds, Melanie says, "1/2 Cup Vanilla Protein Powder," however, we did use "1 Cup of Vanilla Nutralean." The writing at the bottom of the video is correct! Below is the full list of ingredients. Sorry for any confusion. xo.
INGREDIENTS for PEANUT BUTTER:
- 1 cup crunchy soy nut butter (or peanut butter!)
- 1 cup Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/4 cup flax or chia meal (ground flax or chia)
DIRECTIONS for PEANUT BUTTER:
- Scoop crunchy soy nut butter, protein powder, and flax into a mixing bowl.
- STIR, STIR, and STIR some more.
- Knead the mix.
- Squeeze into a ball then roll until it's a perfectly round little ball.
- CHILL in FREEZER for 20 minutes or so.
INGREDIENTS for CHOCOLATE SHELL:
- 4 oz dark unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- Use Chocolate Stirrer or Microwave & Stir at 5-second intervals.
- Take the frozen peanut butter balls and dip them in the chocolate, quickly. Shake off excess chocolate. Place on baking paper or use as a decorative snack by attaching them to sticks!
This recipe makes 48,