Christmas No Bake Energy Balls
Christmas No Bake Energy BallsThere may be snow on the ground, but the only snowballs my family wants me to make are these delicious treats!
- 1 Cup | Coconut Milk (Full Fat)
- 1 Cup | Vanilla Nutralean
- 1 Cup | Dried Unsweetened Coconut
- Pour the milk, protein, and coconut into a mixing bowl & stir
- **Have some coconut milk and dried coconut set aside for dipping!
- Take a small amount, roll it, and plop it into the dried coconut until thoroughly covered.
Please Note: Depending on how dry your coconut is, you may need to add more dry ingredients or more coconut milk - just adjust it until you get a consistency you can form into balls.
If they're too dry, dip them in the coconut milk before dipping into the dried coconut!
Recipe makes 48 balls