No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Balls
If you're a real chocoholic, then you’ll love these easy no-bake cheesecake balls. This recipe gets upgraded with a triple dose of chocolate. Forget about baking and whip these up in minutes to fill that craving right when it hits! Super yummy, loaded with 100% whey protein which is ideal for weight loss, and prebiotic fiber for optimal gut health... these bad boys are so filling and healthy, your family will be clueless!
- 1 cup Chocolate Nutralean
- 1 and 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 8oz softened cream cheese
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Place in fridge for about half an hour.
- Roll into little balls and plate.
Recipe makes 48