Decadent Chocolate Protein Brownies
These protein brownies just may turn out to be the best and easiest brownies you’ll ever make! Guilt free brownies are a perfect treat for you and your family any day of the week. Serve with protein ice cream for the perfect end to an evening or a well-deserved treat!
- 1/4 Cup | Coconut Flour (or Almond Flour)
- 2/3 Cup + 2 TBSP | Cocoa Powder
- 2 Cups | Stevia
- 1 TSP | Salt
- 1 TSP | Baking Powder
- 1 TSP | Baking Soda
- 2/3 Cup | Chocolate Nutralean
- 4 | LG Eggs
- 1/2 Cup | Coconut Oil (melted & cooled)
- 1/2 Cup | Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or unsweetened milk of choice)
- 1/2 Cup | Water
- 1 TSP | Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup | Plain Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients together until perfectly mixed. Mix all wet ingredients together until even. Add wet into dry ingredients. Mix entire batter until nice and even.
- Spray 9 in. pan with Coconut Oil. Pour evenly into pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Recipe makes 16 servings