Classic Berry Crisp Cobbler
The most wonderful thing about blueberries is not just their taste, but how full of antioxidants they are. Replacing the usual sugar and oats with chia, coconut flour, and Nutralean makes a wonderful crumble you and your family will love! If you can eat nuts, replacing
the coconut flour with almond meal and adding diced nuts would be a lovely treat.
- Coconut Spray for Pan
- 1/3 Cup | Vanilla Nutralean
- 1 Cup | Stevia
- 3 Cups | Blueberries, Raspberries, etc. (Fresh or Frozen Berries of Choice!)
- 1 TSP | Lemon Juice
- 2 TBSP | Pre-Melted Butter
- 1/3 Cup | Chia Seeds, Blended
- 1/4 Cup | Stevia
- 1/3 Cup | Coconut Flour
- 1/3 Cup | Natural Nutralean
- 2 Tbs Weate
- Mix berries, stevia, and Vanilla Nutralean together. Add in lemon juice. Mix until even, but not perfect.
- Spray pan generously. Spread (mush) berries evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Mix Natural Nutralean, coconut flour, stevia, and ground chia seeds. Add in butter and mix. Add just a little water in (2 Tbs). The consistency should be nice and crumbly.
- Sprinkle crisp on top of berries in an uneven layering.
- Bake at 375 for 16-18 minutes.
Recipe makes 12 servings