Keto Salted Caramel Cupcakes
Our Salted Caramel Cupcakes are the perfect treat when you're craving something sweet and salty. Made with all-natural Nutralean, these cupcakes are sugar-free, gluten-free, nut-free, and free of artificial flavours and sweeteners. Just pure, delicious, healthy ingredients. Plus, this recipe uses regular household ingredients! Forget complicated steps and hours of prep - these mind-blowing cupcakes are ready in just a few easy steps.
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 scoops Salted Caramel Nutralean
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare cupcake liners.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. In a second mixing bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Pour batter into cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool before topping with our Sugar Free Cream Cheese Vanilla Icing!
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on contests, promotions, recipes, transformations and more! ♥
Join the family: