Creamy Avocado Lime Protein Salad Dressing
What if your salad could be both filling and delicious? Forget boring store bought salad dressings, this recipe is bursting with fresh lime and guacamole flavours, and a spicy kick that is sure to liven up your greens! This creamy dressing is jam packed with prebiotic fiber and protein, thanks to Natural Nutralean, so it's guaranteed to keep you full! Plus, its so easy, and ready in just minutes, you'll never go back to additive filled store bought dressing!
- Great source of potassium, which helps regulate fluid balance in the body.
- Rich in heart healthy fats and antioxidants.
- High in fiber and low in carbohydrates.
- Contain vitamin k, an often overlooked vitamin, that is important for healthy bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 small limes, juiced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeds removed. For a milder version, use 1 tbsp diced bell pepper and 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 scoop Natural Nutralean
- Water (to thin)
- Tip: add a pinch (or to preferred taste) of your favorite sweetener to cut the acidity, if you prefer a more sweet dressing.
- Blend all ingredients in food processor.
- Gradually add water until dressing reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour on your favorite salad before serving.
This dressing isn't just for salads! Try it as a dip with homemade sweet potato fries, veggie sticks, on top of grilled beef or chicken, even on nachos! Check out our Loaded Protein Nacho recipe here!
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on contests, promotions, recipes, transformations and more! ♥
Join the family: