Quick Delicious And Healthy Lemon Meringue Dessert
Everyone knows that Grandma's lemon meringue pie is the best. Well, WAS the best. Sorry grams, this no-bake lemon meringue pie recipe will help you lose weight fast, feel full for hours, and have more energy. Lemony sweet deliciousness topped with homemade meringue that's low in sugar, high in 100% whey protein and high in prebiotic fiber? YES PLEASE. Do you want to lose weight? Do you want to do it while eating delicious food? Then this creamy, tasty recipe is FOR YOU! Have it for dessert, breakfast, lunch, you name it - it's perfect for any time. Low carb, nut free, and gluten free makes this treat safe for the whole family: children, adults, grandparents. Grandma will be visiting YOU for your lemon pie soon! Plus, you get to play with fire - ALWAYS a plus! Crush your weight loss goals and eat pie. Life is good with Nutracelle's Protein Treats.
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Flax Seed (Coarsely Milled)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter (then cooled)
- 1/2 Cup Granular Stevia
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 4oz Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream (35%)
- 4 Scoops Vanilla Nutralean
- Yellow Food colouring (optional)
- Liquid Stevia - 1/2 cup equivalent to sugar
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites (4 eggs)
- 1/2 Cup Erythritol (Swerve brand)
- 1/4 Tsp Cream of Tartar (optional)
- Combine ingredients and mix with spoon. Mixture should be crumbly.
- Place in dishes, pat down gently. Not too firm!
- Combine ingredients in mixer, start mixing on low. Gradually increase speed and run on high until custard thickens.
- Place in dishes on top of the crust.
- Combine ingredients in mixer. Mix on low, gradually increasing speed until peaks begin to form.
- Optional step:
To add that perfect finishing touch use a small hand torch to gently brown the meringue.
Recipe makes 8 desserts
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE: