Raspberry Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Forget traditional peanut butter and jam sandwiches, we're bringing you raspberry peanut butter cupcakes. High in protein and prebiotic fiber, these explosions of deliciousness will keep you full for hours while helping you lose weight! Enjoy them for breakfast, lunch or even as dessert - they're perfect for any time of the day.
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Nutralean
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups granular stevia
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted) or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk(coconut, soy or almond)
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat over to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients and then combine.
- Spray pan with coconut oil and fill cupcake tin 2/3 full, placing a tsp of jam in the center.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Ice with topping once cooled.
Ingredients for topping:
- 1/2 cup sugar-free softened peanut butter (I use soy-nut or sunflower butter, as we are nut-free)
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve or stevia sweetener
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Natural Nutralean
- 1/4 cup butter softened (but not melted).
Direction for topping:
Cream the softened butter and add the sweetener until smooth. Add in the scoop of Nutralean a bit a time, and mix until smooth. Then mix together with the softened peanut butter (or soy-nut or sunflower butter) until smooth. If it's too thick, add 1-2 tsp of water until you reach the desired consistency. Makes 1 & 1/2 cups of frosting.
For the filling: Use any sugar-free jam of choice!
This recipe makes 4 servings,
Nutritional information for one serving:
- xo Melanie