Delicious Bacon Egg Nests
These delicious bacon egg nests will soon become a family favorite! They're guilt-free and loaded with protein, And so delicious! Your kids will love them too!
With some creativity and a few scoops of Nutracelle, you can turn any carb-laden recipe into a healthy treat - which is exactly what we do. These bacon nests are full of goodness! They boast a healthy mix of protein, heart-healthy fats, and prebiotic fiber, with just a few carbs per serving. For extra nutrition, I added Nutralean, the best tasting protein powder out there!
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 6 large eggs
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Natural Nutralean
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and Natural Nutralean
- Par cook the bacon slices by frying them for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Spray a metal mu n pan with olive oil. Taking one slice of bacon at a time, wrap the inside of a mu n cup to create a ring. Repeat with the remaining slices of bacon.
- Place the parmesan cheese and Nutralean mix on the bottom
- Carefully crack one egg into each bacon lined cup over the parmesan and Nutralean.
- Sprinkle each egg with thyme leaves, salt, and pepper. Bake the egg cups for 10-15 minutes until the centers have set. You can adjust the cooking time based on how you prefer the consistency of your egg yolks.
Support Local Farmers
We get our bacon and other meats from Steerman's, a local farm. Their products are all natural and simply delicious! You can check them out here! steermansqualitymeats.com
This recipe makes 6 servings,
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR ONE: