This cake is so easy to make it’s almost a sin. Your family will love this comfort food. Serve it warm with ice cream or chilled with protein icing.
- 1/3 cup coconut our
- 1 cup Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4lrg eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened milk (coconut, soy or almond)
- 2 cups frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Preheat over to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together except the berries and reserve 1/2 cup of the stevia.
- Shake the frozen berries in a small bag with the reserved stevia until coated evenly.
- Spray a baking pan very well with coconut oil and pour the batter in.
- Then place the berries on top and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.