Who doesn't love easy sugar-free, nut-free, gluten-free, high-fiber, protein treats? My husband asks me to bake these awesome treats all of the time and my children love taking them to school! Make them original or follow the video to make them a little more special.
You can always change them up with different sugar-free flavours.
- 2 cups dried shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Nutralean
- 1/2 cup egg white
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa
- 1/4 cup granular stevia
- Preheat oven to 300
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Drop on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.