Chicken Cauliflower Casserole
Create a family favourite with this easy delicious one-dish dinner.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup Natural Nutralean
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 large head cauliflower, stems removed, cut into florets
- 1 + 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened milk (coconut, almond, or soy )
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350o and lightly grease a 9-13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Put cauliflower in a large saucepan with 1 inch of water over medium heat. Cover and steam until just tender.
- Drain cauliflower and place in a large bowl.
- Add Nutralean to shredded cheese until evenly coated, then add chicken and toss together.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add spinach and garlic and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach to chicken and pour in beaten eggs and milk. Season again with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set and edges begin to brown and pull away from the side of the dish.
This recipe makes 8 servings,
Nutritional information for one: