Greek Yogurt Chicken
Did you know? Plain Greek yogurt has double the protein, half the carbs and half the sodium of the regular yogurt. Plus it’s a thicker, creamier version - perfect for rich, creamy dishes. This amazingly yummy Greek yogurt chicken is SO easy to make! They're super tender, juicy and are sure to leave everyone licking their fingers in delight. Did I mention they are low-carb and gluten-free?
PACKED with protein and fiber. It's all the guilty pleasure with NONE of the guilt!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup parmesan or asiago cheese
- 1/3 cup Natural Nutralean
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1+1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cut chicken breasts into in 1” cubes and saute with a bit of olive oil until cooked through.
- Mix parmesan cheese, Natural Nutralean, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together.
- Stir dry mixture into your greek yogurt and heat over low heat, adding cooked chicken until mixture is warm and creamy.
- Goes perfect with zucchini pasta or enjoy on its own with a side of Caesar salad and protein garlic bread.
This recipe makes 4 Servings,
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION FOR ONE SERVING: