Gluten Free Star Wars Protein Pancakes
Awaken the Force in your family with these delicious and healthy protein pancakes!
- 1/4 Cup | Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/4 Cup | Ground Flax Seed
- 2 Tbsp | Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Tsp | Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup | Sweetener
- 1 Tsp | Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup | Egg Whites
- 1 | Whole Egg
- Create your forms out of Aluminum foil from the tutorial shown in the video.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
- Add in water when needed to keep the batter at a runny pancake batter consistency.
- Turn your burner to a medium heat, place your frying pan and spray the pan well with some cooking spray (olive or coconut oil are the best options)
- Spray all parts of your form really well with your cooking spray then place your form into the pan and scoop the batter with a spoon into the form to create your character.
- Monitor it closely, when it is time to flip use a large spatula that can really get under the whole form.
- Right before removing your finished pancake from the pan, use a set of tongs to pull out all the small parts of the form and remove the form from the pan.
- Use your spatula to remove your pancake and ENJOY!
Recipe makes 6-8 pancakes
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE:
- Calories | 70
- Fat | 3
- Carbohydrates | 3
- Fiber | 2
- Net Carbs | 1
- Sugar | 1
- Protein | 7