Protein Oreo Cookie Crust
This delicious and easy Oreo Cookie Protein Crust will leave you wanting another piece of pie or cheesecake! This recipe is Gluten-free Nut-free and so easy to make!
- 1/2 Cup | Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup | Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup | Chocolate Nutralean
- 1/3 Cup | Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup | Stevia (liquid)
- 1 TSP | Vanilla
- Mix your chia seed, protein powder, and cocoa powder together.
- Mix butter, stevia, and vanilla together.
- Add your wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Press very firmly into your pan and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe makes one pie crust or 8 pieces
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE PIECE