Perfect for watching the game, poker night munchie platters or even a quick family supper, these amazingly yummy chicken wings are SO easy to make! They're super tender, juicy and are sure to leave everyone licking their fingers in delight. Did I mention they are low-carb and gluten-free?
Our wings are PACKED with protein and fiber, so you won't need many to feel full. ...all the guilty pleasure with NONE of the guilt!
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean Protein Powder
- 2 lbs. chicken wings (thawed)
- Herbs & spices - of your choosing* *(We used a parmesan and herbs pre-mix, but you can even use a packet of dry soup mix!)
- Pepper - to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large, resealable bag
- Add 2 scoops of Natural Nutralean to resealable bag
- Add in your favorite herbs & spices and pepper (to taste)
- Seal the bag and shake until dry ingredients are well-mixed
- Lightly spray both sides of your chicken wings with cooking spray
- Add chicken wings to bag and reseal
- Shake until all the wings are fully-coated
For wings in the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place a single layer of coated wings on a cookie sheet. (Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up!)
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes...then ENJOY!
Using your ActiFry:
- Lightly spray the ActiFry pan with cooking spray
- Spread chicken wings evenly around pan
- Place pan in ActFry, close lid and select the "Chicken" setting and hit "Start"
- Once done, remove chicken wings from pan and let cool for 5 minutes...then ENJOY!
Recipe makes 4 Servings
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE SERVING: