Classic Homemade Protein Pumpkin Pie
Who doesn't love Pumpkin Pie?! It's a delicious dessert for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 3 | Eggs
- 1/2 Cup | Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/2 Cup | Brown Sugar Substitute
- 1/4 | Baking Stevia
- 1 Cup | Cottage Cheese
- 2 Cups | Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TBSP | Ginger
- 1/2 TBSP | Nutmeg
- 1/2 TBSP | Cinnamon
- 1/8 TSP | Cloves
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Use a hand blender to make cottage cheese smooth.
- In a mixer, mix together your pumpkin and cottage cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix your dry ingredients to a nice even consistency.
- Slowly pour dry ingredients into the pumpkin and cottage cheese mixture, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Spray pie plate with coconut oil.
- Pour half the batter into pie plate and spread around evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn the oven down to 350 and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SLICE (Makes 16 Slices):