Perfect Flakey Protein Pie Crust
I was once told that a Protein Pie Crust could not be done, but here it is! This recipe is delicious and super easy to make. It's high in protein and will be perfect for any pie.
- 1/2 Cup | Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup | Natural NutraLean
- 1/2 Cup | Butter
- 1 TSP | Vinegar
- 3 | Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Break in the butter.
- Using a pastry knife, bled until a pea-like consistency.
- Whip eggs and vinegar together.
- Make a well, and pour into the flour mixture.
- Stir well.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Put into pie plate with some plastic wrap over.
- Press into pan.
- Crimp the edge of crust.
- Poke holes into crust.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
Recipe makes 1 pie crust or 8 slices
NUTRITIONAL FACTS BASED ON ONE SLICE :