Keto Candy Cane Cookies
You don't have to give up your holiday baking traditions this season, thanks to Vanilla Nutralean. These cookies will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing your goals! In just a few easy steps you can whip these up in no time!
Traditional candy cane flavours without all of the sugar, and dipped in a cream cheese glaze, there won't be any left overs. Sorry Santa!
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil (softened)
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Cream Nutralean
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Cream Nutralean
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Sugar free peppermint pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, sweetener, baking powder, salt, and peppermint extract.
- Add the remaining cookie ingredients and mix until well combined. Batter should be slightly thinner than traditional cookies, but also sticky.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Using a spoon, drop cookies onto baking sheet. Bake 10-15minutes.
- Remove when cookies are browned, but slightly under-baked.
- Let cookies cool directly on baking sheet.
- Combine liquids in a small mixing bowl.
- Add Nutralean and sweetener until well mixed and no clumps remain.
- Carefully dip cooled cookies into glaze and coat with glaze.
- Decorate with sugar free peppermint pieces.
Try pairing these cookies with this ridiculously easy Indulgent Hot Chocolate for that perfect match of chocolate and mint!
More of an eggnog fan? Check out our Decadent Protein Eggnog recipe here!
The Holiday's don't have to be a struggle! Check out my video of the Top 25 hacks to stay healthy and in control this season and all year long!