Slow Cooker Keto Beef Fajitas
This three step family favourite will definitely become a regular in your dinner rotation. Great for meal prep, and freezer friendly! Packed with protein thanks to our Natural Nutralean, so you'll feel full for longer! But we wouldn't blame you for wanting to go back for seconds. Serve fajitas on our Easy 3 Ingredient Tortilla Recipe or over cauliflower rice with a touch of lime juice and cilantro.
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- 2 lbs Beef strips, thinly sliced
- 2 large Bell peppers
- 1 large Onion
- 2 cups Tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 1/4 cup Beef stock
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fajita seasoning (see below for how to make your own)
- 2 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Begin by mixing and dissolving Nutralean into tomato sauce and broth. Mix until texture is smooth and without clumps.
- Pour liquids into slow cooker. Add beef, onion, bell peppers, fajita seasoning, oil and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
WANT TO SHARE THIS RECIPE?
Here's our recipe card for Keto Beef Fajitas! It's perfect for sharing on social media ♥
If you love this recipe, you will love our Fully Loaded Super Protein Nachos!
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on contests, promotions, recipes, transformations and more! ♥