Keto Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Mushroom Gravy
This dinner classic is gluten free, low carb and high comfort! Our delicious meatloaf and gravy features our secret weapon Natural Nutralean in two ways, so you can feel great about serving this protein and fiber packed recipe to your loved ones- and they will never know how good for them it is! Plus, it's so easy thanks to your slow cooker!
- Mushrooms contain the best source of the antioxidant, Selenium.
- High in fiber and protein.
- Are rich in B Vitamins (good for heart health).
- 2/3 cup of cooked Portobello mushrooms contains as much potassium as a medium-sized banana!
- Mushrooms contain immunity boosting Lentinan & Beta-glucan.
- 3 scoops Natural Nutralean (divided)
- 2 lbs ground meat (beef, pork, chicken, etc.)
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 packet of dry onion soup mix (halved)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with non-stick spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Combine 2 scoops of Natural Nutralean with ground meat, diced pepper, eggs, cream, seasonings and half of the onion soup mix.
- Mix until well combined.
- Shape mixture into desired loaf shape and place inside your slow cooker.
- Arrange mushrooms around the loaf.
- Combine 1 scoop of Natural Nutralean with broth until well mixed and no clumps remain.
- Pour broth evenly over the meatloaf and mushrooms, and top with the remaining onion soup mix.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Remove meatloaf and mushrooms carefully.
For the Gravy:
- Strain (if desired) broth mixture and transfer to a saucepan. If the gravy is not the desired texture, you can now add xanthan gum. Stir constantly until thickened to your liking.
Pair with our easy Protein Caesar Salad for the perfect dinner combo!
Looking for easy ways to add protein to your meals? Check out our blog post for some great tips!
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on contests, promotions, recipes, transformations and more! ♥