No Machine Needed Low Sugar Vanilla Protein Ice Cream
I scream you scream, we ALL scream for ice-cream! One of the most popular summer treats around, it's also one of the treats with the highest sugar content. NOT ANYMORE! Make your own creamy, yummy, mouth-watering ice-cream that's packed with prebiotic fiber and whey protein. The best part? NO ICECREAM MAKER needed! Three ingredients and no churn required! Healthy has never been easier. Stay full for hours while losing weight AND eat ice-cream! Nutracelle really does make dreams come true. Your whole family can sit down and enjoy a bowl of this refreshing, sweet, irresistible treat. Pair this with our sweet & crunchy waffle bowls, and you have a match made in heaven! With JUST 3g of net carbohydrates, you can have your treats without sacrificing your goals!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 cups full-fat whipping cream (33% or higher)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 Scoops Vanilla Nutralean
- Using a mixer, whip 2 cups of full-fat whipping cream until stiff peaks have formed. Set aside.
- In a blender combine 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup full-fat cream. Add 4 scoops of Vanilla Nutralean.
- Blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour blended mixture into a bowl, add 1/3 of whipped cream. Mix together. Add remaining whipped cream on top.
- Fold mixture together -- slowly, gently cut through the middle of the mixture, scoop underneath and fold over the top. Turn your bowl slightly and repeat. Continue this until mixture is combined. Do not stir! You want to maintain the same light, fluffy, airy texture.
- Separate into paper or metal (for fastest freezing), place in freezer for roughly four hours or until frozen.
This recipe makes 6 Servings,
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING: